3 Superior MicroAlgaes: The Best Superfoods Ever!
A really good and advanced “Nutritional Life Practice” is to include the 3 Superior MicroAlgaes in our daily diet. Spirulina, Chlorella and Klamath Lake Blue Green Algae are referred to as superior MicroAlgaes and the best superfoods ever because their advanced nutritional value makes them a complete food. Including at least one of these amazing foods in our daily nutritional practice will bring us improved health benefits. However, for truly advanced health benefits, it is best to combine Chlorella with Spirulina or Klamath Lake Blue Green Algae (AFA). While Spirulina and AFA have similar properties which benefit the body in similar ways, Chlorella benefits the body in different ways. Just meditate for a moment on the following combined benefits these superior foods offer us.
Benefits of the 3 Superior MicroAlgaes
- These are complete foods. They are packed with
all the nutrients needed by the human body.
- Containing up to 65% protein, these MicroAlgaes
are the highest protein food on earth producing more protein per acre using less
water than it takes to raise cattle for the same amount of protein. Spirulina and Klamath Lake Blue
Green algae contain the complete spectrum of eight essential amino acids and
ten non-essential amino acids.
- Full of essential fatty acids and significant
sources of Omega-3
- Improves mental clarity – great brain
food. These MicroAlgaes are packed with neuro-chemicals which have clinically
been proven to reduce depression and increase joy and creativity.
- Pregnant women worldwide regularly consume these
MicroAlgaes – excellent for baby’s developing brain and keeping the mother’s
system clean and healthy.
- Rich in Magnesium, Zinc (Zinc reduces
inflammation), Calcium, Iron (40 – 60 times more iron than spinach). Rich in
Vitamins A, B, C, D, E, K. Superfood for the heart because of their rich
- Rich in Nucleic Acid RNA and DNA which assists
in cellular rejuvenation, growth, and repair.
- 5-30 times more chlorophyll then wheat grass.
Chlorella is a plant with the highest content of chlorophyll, however to obtain
the benefits of this superfood, chlorella needs to have its cell wall
mechanically broken. Usually manufactures will state on the packaging that the
cell walls have been broken. Look for this when purchasing chlorella.
- Chlorophyll health benefits:
blood sugar levels
- Improves milk production in nursing mothers
- Many of the vitamins and minerals in these MicroAlgaes are antioxidants which help in cleaning up the freeradicals.
- Anti-aging effects.
- Quick sports recovery.
- Detoxifies the body. Chlorella can bind
heavy metals and chemicals to its cell wall and eliminate them from the body.
- Improves the way the body metabolises fat.
- Builds and supports the immune system.
- Been around for 3.5 billion years – one of the
oldest life forms on Earth.
- Responsible for 80% of the Earth’s oxygen.
doubles in size every 24 hours – it is really alive!